7.6.11

Like a movie star - "MTV movie awards 2011"

I really want to start posting my own outfits,but I've finished school just yesterday so, no time.Αlso,I was head over heels with my first swim for this summer that I almost forgot that sun isn't always nice.Result? Since yesterday I'm burning all over my body looking like a fried lobster with hair!

Given all that,I'd better comment on my favourite outfits of MTV Movie Awards 2011,that took place on Sunday! (The presenter was Jason Sudeikis,one of my favorite actors,soo excited can't wait to watch the full show!!)


I was rather disappointed with the appearance of some celebrities,I couldn't stop wondering out loud "Why?Why did you chose that ??!!!" Also,I think the taste of some american wanna be's "next-big-thing" is most of the time quite lame..
But ,let's skip to the good part,where I get exited about clothes!! Yeaah,let's start with

Leigthon Meester,my favourite GG ,who rocked in a sparkly Balmain minidress and Pierre Hardy shoes!


The gorgeous Victoria Secret model and actress Rosie Huntington Whiteley,in Dolce&Gabbana tiger print   with Sergio Rossi heels and a Salvatore Ferragamo bag.


Really summer-y Katie Cassidy ,in Catherine Malandrino dress,Jimmy Choo (ooh Jimmy!) heels and  Sally Leong bracelets


My lovely Emma Watson,in a white Marchesa frock and Brian Atwood shoes.Simply ,a stunner!!


Chelsea Kane impressed me with her Maria Lucia Hohan black lace top ( i adore lace!!) and flesh-tone skirt


 And last but not least ,Hailee Steinfield whose outfit really concerned me.Even though she's wearing a stunning Luis Vuitton tuxedo with a crisp white tee, peeptoe heels and a glittery turquoise and black striped accent clutch,do you think that this appearance fits a 14-year old girl? I don't think so...In other conditions ,it's an outfit close to perfection!


~
 xoxo

4 comments:

  1. αχ...τι ωραια που ειναι η ηλικια σου !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leighton my love, she is gorgeous. And Emma of course. I don't find Kristen's appearance that bad. Why don't you like her?She is the classic wannabe Kristen with no hair-do and no make-up haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie M. haha that's exactly why i don't like her...λίγη πρωτοτυπία βρε παιδί μ!! =P

    ReplyDelete