4.7.11

Today I don't feel like doin' anything

Hello!,after a long time of absence! I'm here in Rhodes island and I'm having the time of my life! Pure relaxation,until Sunday!! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!
Anyway,I don't have any outfit to post because I prefer not to sped too much time deciding what to year,now that I'm on vacation.But I will soon ;)
So,let's take a look in my beach beauty case :)



This summer I promised to myself I'm not returning home if I don't look like JLO in "I'm into you" video.I want the PERFECT tan! That explains the Nivea tanning oil and Carroten gel (me and my friends call it marmelade,it definetely looks like one!).
I always wear sunscreen in my face ,because every year I end up like a shy bear (you know,really really red cheeks!)
Also,last year I noticed some annoying beauty marks on my lips and I kinda freaked out!So,this year I bought a Liposan lip sunscreen!!
Further more,NIVEA cream is a necessity because I always get sunburnt,and last but not least,my favorite Le petit Marseilles product,a hair lotion.This is another desicion I made this year,I'll take care of my long hair (which definetely need a haircut!)


So,time is ticking and I'm in the Inernet Cafe of the hotel.I've got to say goodbye now!

Kisses with a lovely moonrise here in Rhodes


1 comment: