3.8.11

Long time ,no blogging

I'm so sorry,I've been vacationing all those days and I couldn't help myself but relaxing...Honestly,I'm bored of vacations.Once Sptember comes,I'll go to my univesity and start a whole new life!

Unfortunately I don't have an outfit to show you,so say "Hello" to my new love "Clinique chubby stick moisturizing lip colour balm"!!



It is ultra soflt,ultra shiny,it lasts all day,it's not sticky and it looks so cute.I think it's a summer "must-have"
It also comes in these colors:


Βut you should better hurry ,because they are already sold out ;)

Have a nice summer =)

3 comments:

  1. Thelw k egw na to dokimasw!

    Xarhka poly pou vrhka to blog sou!

    Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there! Latreuo thn clinique kai to sugkekrimeno tha to agorasa sigoura. Polu omorfo blog
    bisous m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete