21.9.11

We fly blind


Say hello to some of my favourite purchases of the week.The red bag is from buldoza.gr and you can find it here ! I ordered it just 1 day ago and it arrived today (very quick shipping!).Also this winter I convinced myself to buy headbands.I always had the impression that they are not really my thing,but H&M made me revise.Even though I think that the black headband makes me look like a Indian vizire,I WILL wear them :P
Anyway,today was a very tiring day as I spent it all at the center of Athens as I was stuck in greek bureaucracy!Hopefully I'm starting swedish lessons in 2 weeks and I also hope I won't lose the semester due to constant university seizures!!
And here are 2 of my beloved summer purchases:


I randomly found a cute little shop in Nea Makri,where I was spending a week vacationing and I was quite impressed.All the jewelery is handmade and the owner and creator,Barbara Zerva, is so nice.You can find everything there,from donut necklaces to Gingerbread Man earrings and Grace Kelly pins (I got 2 earrings!).If you want further information please don't hesitate to contact me.

Take care and have fun!

4 comments:

  1. i want head bands too!!!!! the bag is really cute!

    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/
    Don't bother to pass by anytime..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i have the same bag! <3 love headbands too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag, gorgeous colour :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. To blog sou ine iperoxo!!! Na kaneis kenourgio post sintoma!! Para poli omorfo pragmatika! (kai ego nomiki spudazo,xoxo)

    http://sharingthepointofview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete